"Where the Victorian World Comes to Life!"
Victorian Life |
Etiquette, Manners & Morals |
Working Life |
Victorian London |
Arts, Crafts & Needlework |
The Victorian Home |
Cooking & Dining |
Birds, Beasts, Flowers & Countryside |
History & Archaeology |
Objects & Antiquities |
World Travel & Culture |
Fiction & Poetry |
Just for Kids!
About Us |
Advertise in the Victorian Marketplace! |
Magazine Index |
SEE WHAT'S NEW!
THE VICTORIAN MARKETPLACE |
GRANDMA'S ATTIC BOOKSHOP
PDF files on this site are best viewed with Adobe Reader 9.0 or later. Earlier readers may give an error message but files may still load. Download the free Acrobat Reader HERE.
Fashion & Costume
Needlework & Crafts
Links to the Victorian World Online
- Architecture, Decor and Design
- Authors and Literature
- General Victorian and Edwardian literature sites; sites for authors featured on this website.
- Books and Texts Online
- General sources of e-texts, and some specific Victorian books.
- Crafts and Needlework
- Including Victorian quilting!
- Crime and Punishment
- Death and Mourning
- Funeral customs; mourning fashions and requirements; post-mortem photography.
- Cards, Paper Items, Art, and Clip-Art
- Fashion and Costume
- Food, Recipes and Tea
- Victorian recipes, Christmas recipes; tea parties, tea history and tea recipes.
- General History and Lifestyle Pages
- London in Victorian Times
- Additional sources of digitized Victorian periodicals; more information about the periodicals on this site and others.
- Art and artist information; discussion groups; journals on Victoriana; medicine and health; military history; miscellany; money and coinage; printing and bookbinding.
- Information about Victorian photography; photo collections.
- Victoria and Albert, and other royalty of the Victorian period.
- Social Issues
- The lives of the not-so-privileged: London poor, prostitutes, orphans, women's issues, etc.
Powered by WebRing.
Visit Grandma's Attic Bookshop!
Copyright © 2013 by Moira Allen. All rights reserved.